The ideal Executive Assistant will be able to multi-task without compromising attention to detail, handle multiple conflicting priorities, and display a sense of urgency with grace. Excellent verbal and written communication skills will guarantee the opportunity to interact with investors and portfolio companies’ CEO and Executives on a daily basis. Prior experience supporting a C-Level Executive is required; four to five years working in a corporate setting or other financial services firm is also huge plus. We pride ourselves on our willingness to train and develop the right people, given a strong work ethic, a good attitude, and a notable educational background. This is an incredible opportunity to learn and support the best of the best and explore opportunities in up-and-coming, disruptive firms across the globe.
This role will require utilization of organizational and communication skills to manage logistics including coordinating domestic and international travel, managing an ever-changing calendar with international time zones, generating reports, processing of business expense reports, conducting research on market trends, and ad-hoc projects. Compose and draft correspondence for internal and external communications. Assist in preparation of materials for meetings and presentations. Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously with little direction and supervision. Conduct research for special and on-going projects. Prepare recommendations.
The position is located in Manhatten, NYC, New York.
- Detail-oriented, organized, and creative
- 4-5 years of administrative & support experience to a C-Level
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced computer skills (Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office Suite)
- A positive and professional attitude, regardless of the task at hand
- The capacity to independently see a project through from start to finish
- The ability to reprioritize at a moment's notice and to assume additional responsibilities based on the firm's changing needs
- The inclination to build relationships across groups and levels, seeking a wide range of suggestions and then implementing them
Nice to have:
- Knowledge or experience in Venture Capital, Startups, or Technology
- Systems oriented and tech savvy; experience and familiarity with various SaaS platforms (i.e. Slack)
Compensation and Perks:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience, $70k - $110k / year
- Top-tier and multi-choice health insurance plans with generous employer contribution
- Flexible Time Off Policy
- Professional Development Stipend
- "GiveBack" Days
- Deep exposure to One Way Labs’ network of top caliber entrepreneurs, investors, mentors and corporations
One Way Labs is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental handicaps or disabilities, marital status, Veteran status, sexual orientation, nor any other basis prohibited by law.